The time now is Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:06 am
Dubai Kite Forum Forum Index

has a great knowledge of football and hell be a great asset
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dubai Kite Forum Forum Index -> Non-Kiteboarding (Off Topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
   Author    Message
bellis555
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: has a great knowledge of football and hell be a great asset Reply with quote

MALABO, Equatorial Guinea - Both the Ivory Coast and Cameroon came into the day as big favourites at the African Cup of Nations, and both finished it happy just to avoid losing. Jake McGee Jersey .The Ivorians got a late equalizer from Seydou Doumbia shortly after Gervinho was sent off with a straight red card to earn a 1-1 draw with Guinea on Tuesday at Malabo Stadium.A short time later at the same venue, it was Cameroon that needed a late goal from Ambroise Oyongo to hold on for a 1-1 draw against Mali.We bounced back. Its a good point for us, said Ivory Coast captain Yaya Toure, who recently won his fourth African player of the year award. We have a couple of games coming, and I hope we will do well in them.The draws leave all four teams in Group D with one point. On Saturday, Ivory Coast will take on Mali and Cameroon will face Guinea.Gervinho had been Ivory Coasts best player, or least the one with the best chances, until a scuffle with Baissama Sankoh during an off-the-ball incident earned him a straight red in the 57th minute.With 10 men it was very hard, said Ivory Coast coach Herve Renard, who led Zambia to the African Cup title in 2012. I think the players did very well in the different organization (after the sending off).Doumbia, who came on in the 66th as the tactics changed, scored from in front of goal in the 72nd after a pass from Wilfried Bony. Toure was the one who started the play.Guinea had taken the lead in the 36th when Ibrahima Traore crossed to Mohamed Yattara.Traore then had a chance to double the lead in the 61st but his shot hit the crossbar.Were not happy, because we know we could win this game, Traore said. Were going to keep working hard. At the end we will win and we will qualify, because as I said we are not afraid of anyone.In the second match, Oyongo latched onto to a long pass from Raoul Loe in the 84th and beat Mali goalkeeper Soumaila Diakite in a fast-paced game that had several missed chances at both ends.Sambou Yatabare had given Mali a surprising lead in the 71st, controling the ball with his chest and scoring from a tight angle after a free kick on the other side of the field.The manner we played this match, especially the second half, it was the manner to win the game, Cameroon coach Volker Finke said. The goal of Mali was a matter of concentration. The players were not concentrated.Cameroon, which conceded only one goal in qualifying, had chances earlier in the game but lacked quality finishing.One of the more entertaining moments came in the 57th minute when Cameroon forward Edgar Salli bounced the ball several times on his head to evade defenders but was eventually brought down just outside the box. Todd Helton Jersey . Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials. Charlie Blackmon Jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). http://www.rockiesapparelsshop.com/nolan-arenado-jersey-c-10/ . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad.BIRMINGHAM, England -- Roy Keane has been named an assistant manager at Aston Villa. Keane, who previously managed at Sunderland and Ipswich, will combine the role with his current position as assistant to Republic of Ireland coach Martin ONeill. Keane said Tuesday, "I am delighted to be joining Aston Villa and I look forward to what promises to be an exciting challenge. I am grateful to both Villa and the Foootball Association of Ireland for making this happen. Jonathan Lucroy Jersey. ." The former Manchester United midfielder was linked to the vacant managerial position at Celtic, where he ended his playing career in 2006. Villa manager Paul Lambert says, "Roy has a great knowledge of football and hell be a great asset and a big help to everybody here. Im really looking forward to working with him." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dubai Kite Forum Forum Index -> Non-Kiteboarding (Off Topic) All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1