The time now is Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 am
Dubai Kite Forum Forum Index

0 and finished fourth on the Champions Tour money list with
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dubai Kite Forum Forum Index -> Non-Kiteboarding (Off Topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
   Author    Message
bellis555
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much
PityDaFool Who Posts This Much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 am    Post subject: 0 and finished fourth on the Champions Tour money list with Reply with quote

PHOENIX - Marshawn Lynch smiled politely, waved at the crowd and answered every question the same. Jason Williams Jersey .Im here so I dont get fined, the Seattle Seahawks star running back constantly repeated for five minutes before leaving the podium at Media Day on Tuesday. Its not clear if his plan will work.About 200 reporters crowded around Lynchs podium for at least 15 minutes before he arrived. But the media-shy Lynch made it clear right from the start he wasnt saying anything except variations of his scripted answer.Lynch set a timer on his phone and told everyone he showed up just to avoid a fine. Lynch caught a bag of Skittles tossed from Olympic gold medal gymnast Shawn Johnson and stopped to pick up a reporters recorder off the floor before he walked away.Lynch later spoke to Entertainment Tonight about his foundation, the Fam 1st Family Foundation.The Professional Football Writers of America was talking to the league about the session and Lynch had been apprised of a potential fine. He is also required to be at media sessions Wednesday and Thursday.In November, the NFL fined Lynch $50,000 for violations of the leagues media policy in addition to collecting the $50,000 fine that was imposed against Lynch for violations last season. The fine from 2013 was held in anticipation of future co-operation from Lynch.Im fine sitting up here, but not everybody is comfortable with it so I dont think he should be forced to do it, All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman said.Lynch has much more to say when the price is right. Insurance company Progressive and candy maker Skittles released commercials featuring Lynch saying a bit more than his usual: Yeah and Nope and Thanks for asking.At Media Day last year, Lynchs reclusiveness became a major story. Lynch appeared for 6 1/2 minutes, left the arena, and then returned to a mixed zone the NFL created for players not on podiums or in microphone-equipped speaking areas at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.With the exception of briefly speaking with the NFL Networks Deion Sanders, to the Seahawks website, and to Armed Forces Network, he did not deal with reporters that day.Sanders, the Hall of Fame cornerback, tried again to interview Lynch, but got nowhere this time and left laughing.Teammates defended Lynchs behaviour.This is who he is. I dont nitpick or judge, so I just accept a person for who they are, All-Pro safety Earl Thomas said. I just love who he is. He is so random.Sherman even continued answering questions after the 60-minute session ended.I dont think (players) should be obligated any more than the commissioner is obligated to speak to the media, Sherman said. I think that if players are going to be obligated to speak to the media then every one of the NFL personnel should be obligated to speak to the media weekly, and thats not the case.Its unfortunate, but I think that every team should be forced to present certain players, obviously a few of them. Obviously, if someone is uncomfortable in front of the media and uncomfortable answering questions, then you have to find a way to accommodate the NFL. This is a game; you find a way to accommodate everyone else whos uncomfortable.Lynch was fined $20,000 for making an obscene gesture during Seattles overtime win over Green Bay in the NFC championship game. The league did not specify what the gesture was, but Lynch grabbed his crotch after scoring a go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter. Lynch was fined $11,000 for a similar gesture in Seattles win over Arizona on Dec. 21.Lynch also was told before the last game he could not wear gold shoes because they were a violation of the NFLs on-field dress code, and that he could be ejected from the game if he wore them.Hes a guy that cares about everyone in that locker room, assistant head coach and offensive line coach Tom Cable said. Anytime you hand it to him, hes carrying them. Hes not carrying the football, hes carrying his team. Thats who he is. Thats what he does.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Mitch Richmond Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play. http://www.nbakingsonline.com/Authentic-Peja-Stojakovic-Kings-Jersey/ . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here.SAN FRANCISCO -- Fred Couples won the Champions Tours season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship on Sunday, and Kenny Perry topped the yearlong points race to earn a $1 million annuity. Couples ended a 16-event winless streak dating to the Senior British Open in July 2012, closing with a 2-under 69 for a six-stroke victory over Bernhard Langer, Peter Senior and Mark OMeara. The Hall of Famer has nine victories in four seasons on the 50-and-over tour after winning 15 times on the PGA Tour. "Its great to win. It seems like four years ago," Couples said. "Now I have 60 days to lose all my momentum." After playing 15 events on the Champions Tour this year and finishing third in the points race, Couples indicated he was going to play at least two or three more events next year and take a shot at winning the Charles Schwab Cup. His points finish earned him a bonus $300,000 annuity. "This tour, to win the Schwab Cup, Ill play a lot and I hope to play well," Couples said. Id like to have the kind of year Kenny had. The goal is to win the Cup. The goal is to play." Couples finished at 17-under 267 at TPC Harding Park. "This year, I wouldnt call it a waste, but it was a waste as far as not winning," he said. "This week was different. I did not miss many shots. I got the lead and I kept it. Im not a fierce competitor but I love the competition. Just winning, even if its a club championship, youre thrilled." Langer, second behind Perry in the Charles Schwab Cup standings, shot a 67. Senior had a 69, and OMeara closed with a double bogey for a 70. Perry had a 68 to tie for fifth at 10 under. He led the tour with three victories, taking the Senior Players Champiionship and U. Justin Jackson Jersey. S. Senior Open in consecutive tour starts and winning the AT&T Championship last week in San Antonio. "Its been a magical season," said Perry, who was accompanied by his wife, three daughters, their husbands and a couple of grandchildren. "This is my highest accomplishment. Ive been close to winning a major on the PGA Tour and to finally win a few this year, its the things dreams are made of." Perry, who took over the points lead in July, joked all week about how he had a 29-1 chance of winning the points race. Langer needed to win the tournament and have Perry finish outside the top five to win. "Im thinking Ive got to play," Perry said. "All year my head was everywhere and I was trying to focus. But the dream came true. I was, probably, playing the best golf Ive ever played. I cant wait to go out and celebrate with my family." Couples earned $440,000 and finished fourth on the Champions Tour money list with $1,706,812. Langer topped the money list with $2,448,428, and Perry was second at $2,241,188. "Fred played very well," OMeara said. "He did what he had to do. Its not easy with the lead. He drove the ball pretty darn good and he putted pretty well and thats what it takes." Cutting his teeth on a public course in Seattle, Couples said TPC Harding Park, which will undergo an extensive renovation on the greens, always was a special place for him. "Ive said it all week. Its Harding Park. This is a tremendous golf course," he said. "It doesnt seem really hard but if you miss the ball in the wrong spot, or miss the green, it can play really hard. Its one of my all-time favourites." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dubai Kite Forum Forum Index -> Non-Kiteboarding (Off Topic) All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1